Sunday, May 17, 2009

List of good mystery shopping companies & merchandising companies

I thought I had a list of companies posted, but obviously I don't. I have not been able to do much posting lately because I have been so busy with mystery shopping and alot of merchandising jobs. To those who don't know what I'm talking about when I say "merchandising " jobs, I will explain. Merchandising jobs are different than mystery shopping. The store knows you are in the location doing a specific job, you don't have to purchase anything and 99% of the time you are NOT anonymous. Right now, I have have several merchandising jobs where I service the stores DVD displays every week, I set the display up and set the DVD's to planogram, record any out of stock movies, box up any old movies and call FED EX to pick up from store. I have set up displays at Walmart, and blow up the helium balloons and display in the store. Right now I have a job where I call on many businesses in my town and place signage for Discover. There is numerous types of jobs available. Some are very easy and don't take much time, others are more extensive and more time consuming. Pay rate is usually per job or the amount of time it takes. I have found lately that the merchandising jobs in my area are easier to get then the mystery shopping. Since I have put alot of emphasis on merchandising, I have made an extra $500 a month. I enjoy it because I don't have to remember alot of details (mystery shopping) and I enjoy working with the people. The down side of merchandising is having to find and wait on managers to go over details of your job and sign paperwork, after you do it for awhile though, you will find what methods work for you.



Here is a list of mystery shopping & merchandising companies: ( I have not checked them all out, but the source where they are listed is reliable and I am signed with many mystery shopping companies with this source.
http://www.volition.com/mysteryUSA2.html (mystery shopping companies)

http://www.volition.com/merchandise.html (merchandising companies)

My main merchandising companies I use is Certified Reports and Strat Mar, but I know there are alot of other good companies out there I have not experienced yet.

No comments: